THE TRAINING OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNICIANS (VET) is of great interest, especially in view of Europe's need for young professionals trained in this field by 2050. Within this framework, one million new jobs are expected to be created and new technical and special skills will be redefined, especially in the green sector.
ONLINE TRAINING is a necessary imperative in the VET area as a pedagogical imperative and, above all, as a way of adapting to the new needs of the market and of flexibility and adaptation to the situations of the different students who participate in them. We are aware that there are many VET students who have special circumstances because they live in small places or localities and cannot travel to face-to-face training in other larger cities due to economic or social conditioning factors, and therefore online training in this area is extremely important.
WE HAVE FOUND THROUGH STUDIES PRIOR TO THE PROJECT THAT THE TRAINING IN RENEWABLE ENERGIES IN VET IN THE COUNTRIES THAT MAKE UP THE PROJECT (SPAIN, ROMANIA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, AND GREECE) HAVE THIS BARRIER AND LACK ADEQUATE TRAINING.
- CONTRIBUTE TO INCREASE THE EMPLOYABILITY and inclusion of VET students as renewable energy technicians, with special support to female students and students with special needs because they are students with few opportunities at the level of geographical, economic, or cultural differences.
- PROMOTE INNOVATIVE DIGITAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES IN VET through the development of an open online course on renewable energies and an online educational port l, increasing the flexibility of VET opportunities.
- ADAPT VET TO THE NEEDS OF THE LABOR MARKET IN A DIGITAL WAY
- SUPPORT THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF VET training needs.
- CONTRIBUTE THE INCLUSION OF STUDENTS WITH FEW OPPORTUNITIES and promoting inclusion and integration.
- PROMOTE WOMEN TO OPT FOR THIS VET TRAINING IN ORDER TO BALANCE the percentage of students in this area of renewable energy technology so that they can quickly enter the European labor market.
To meet our aim, we want to develop an accessible online solution improving the conditions of employability and inclusion of VET students. All project results are targeted at supporting partnerships between VET centers for the formation of competencies, training, and empowerment of lifelong learning for all, providing special support to students with fewer opportunities and obstacles in their training opportunities as renewable energy techncians.
The project results are:
- SWOT ANALYSIS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS IN RENEWABLE ENERGIES AS A PUBLISHABLE METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE
- ONLINE "TRAIN-THE-TRAINERS " INGREEN
- IN-GREEN DIGITAL STRUCTURED COURSE
- EDUCATIONAL PORTAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF DIGITAL SKILLS OF STUDENTS AND TEACHERS AND TRAINING IN RENEWABLE ENERGIES